EMERGENCY COVID-19 UPDATE
Please disregard all other information to the contrary on the website
GEELONG ENTERS 7-DAY LOCKDOWN FROM MIDNIGHT SUNDAY 19 SEPTEMBER
ALL STAFF HAVE BEEN STOOD DOWN
ALL ACTIVITIES CANCELLED
Without the slightest bit of rhetoric or pretence or hype, we have some of the most amazing customers and staff anywhere, and no manner of apologies, or expressions of regret, could do them justice, as we enter our 8th lockdown, but know that we are truly and deeply sorry. We will try to process the implications of what has just happened, and we hope that we will reopen (to ridiculously small numbers) in a week’s time.
Indoor active entertainment is currently quite limited by Public Health Directives affecting Geelong, but we still have a few options up our sanitised sleeve!
School Holidays are here, and we’d hate to lose touch with everyone, so we’re opening for insanely small groups (only) in a 90-minute Private Session format – that’s all we’re allowed!! For all the juicy restrictions & conditions CLICK HERE
For tickets CLICK HERE
We will always do our best to look after people – in what are obviously very, very difficult times, for all of us.
Our bottom line: We WILL work with you, and do our best to look after you. Please be patient during difficult times, and let’s work together so that we can achieve mutually beneficial outcomes, every time. Thank-you one and all!
The Chief Health Officer’s Public Health Directives can change and we suggest you monitor developments on the DHHS website and at www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au
Information below may not apply during the current restrictions
*INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
*OPENING TIMES ON GOOGLE/FACEBOOK ARE ONLY “OPENING TIMES”
DURING THE SCHOOL TERM
Friday-Sunday General Skating
Monday-Thursday evenings it’s
Roller Hockey from 5:00PM
Skate shop open whenever we are
Flexible Times & Tickets
No more queues. Call in whenever it suits, within the extended session times – applies to both online and at-the-door tickets. Your 2-hour ticket starts from whenever you arrive (within the particular session time).
Standard Entry $12 – 2-hr ticket
Standard Entry & Skate Hire $15 – 2-hrs
Full Session Upgrade $3*
*Up to 6½ hrs (all-day) or
3½ hrs (all-night Friday)
Skating lessons 4:45pm Sat & Sun: $12 – FREE SKATE HIRE – also over holidays
*lessons not running during current restrictions
AO (Adults Only) Skate – 18+
1st Saturday of the month
4th of September
↑Adults only & no alcohol↑
Special Friday-Saturday Night Double!
*see ticketing system for info
Please see ticketing link for the latest price & availability updates (HERE)
See latest post HERE or scroll below
*Any skating during the week, during the school term? Monday to Thursday evenings are reserved for hockey leagues, and Monday to Friday daytime, is reserved for school bookings, by appointment. WERE YOU AFTER A SCHOOL-TIME BOOKING? (CLICK)
|NB: Conditions apply to all items & subject to State Gov rules|
Changes to the guidelines (https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au) and to the Recreational & Sports sectors, are made from time to time. It is not possible to include all information here, although all relevant rules & conditions are being followed by our centre.
For the latest COVID-19 information see here: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au
We are using the approved Vic Gov QR Code registration system
Many conditions have been relaxed in 2021, but some "rules" and some "recommendations" still apply.
- Please helps us help you by abiding by all COVID-19 rules & notices
- Anything can change with the "stroke of a pen"
- Customers must maintain good hygiene and remember the 1.5m social distancing rule and carry a mask, in accordance with the rules, where & when required
- We are meeting the relevant contact tracing requirements including Vic Gov QR code registration
- Self Catered Parties require $2pp corkage charge & Food Management conditions apply
- Standard & Deluxe Party bookings NOW AVAILABLE during any public session
- Group bookings may need to meet some requirements
- Roller Hockey training & games have a few residual conditions
- Although we are close to "normal" we aren't quite there yet
- The "Outside Food" corkage/surcharge continues to apply at $2 per person (as do any Food Management restrictions).
- Contact tracing information we collect IS NOT & WILL NOT BE USED to spam or bother you, and is genuinely only intended for safety/emergency use
- Entry tickets or registration are required by everyone, including non-skaters. Tickets are available online or at the door, and appropriate Contact Tracing registration is required with either. Vic Gov QR Codes Registration is in use.
- Wearing of masks is recommended by Health Authorities - rules regarding masks are subject to change
- Groups of 10 or more people will need to buy their tickets online or pre book by calling 0411 335544
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ONLINE BOOKING FEES WILL NOT APPLY UNTIL MAY 2021
During public school holidays, and for most public holidays, we have extra skating sessions, Monday to Friday, in addition to the weekend times - under normal circumstances. Please call if you would like further information: 04 11 33 55 44