“Lockdown 5” we’re closed until Public Health orders change
Apologies to our patrons; we’ll do what we can for you!
Any birthday party bookings that have not been contacted yet, will be soon
Any skating ticket holders will also be contacted by phone or email ASAP
We’ll work with you to get the best outcome possible – hope to see you soon!
*INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
*OPENING TIMES ON GOOGLE/FACEBOOK ARE ONLY “OPENING TIMES”
DURING THE SCHOOL TERM
Friday-Sunday General Skating
Monday-Thursday evenings it’s
Roller Hockey from 5:00PM
Skate shop open whenever we are
Flexible Times & Tickets
No more queues. Call in whenever it suits, within the extended session times – applies to both online and at-the-door tickets. Your 2-hour ticket starts from whenever you arrive (within the particular session time).
Standard Entry $12 – 2-hr ticket
Standard Entry & Skate Hire $15 – 2-hrs
Full Session Upgrade $3*
*Up to 6½ hrs (all-day) or
3½ hrs (all-night Friday)
“CREATURES OF THE NIGHT”
Special Event – Mid August
More info soon!
Please see ticketing link for the latest price & availability updates (HERE)
See latest post HERE or scroll below
*Any skating during the week, during the school term? Monday to Thursday evenings are reserved for hockey leagues, and Monday to Friday daytime, is reserved for school bookings, by appointment. WERE YOU AFTER A SCHOOL-TIME BOOKING? (CLICK)
|NB: Conditions apply to all items & subject to State Gov rules|
Changes to the guidelines (https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au) and to the Recreational & Sports sectors, are made from time to time. It is not possible to include all information here, although all relevant rules & conditions are being followed by our centre.
For the latest COVID-19 information see here: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au
We are using the approved Vic Gov QR Code registration system
Many conditions have been relaxed in 2021, but some "rules" and some "recommendations" still apply.
- Please helps us help you by abiding by all COVID-19 rules & notices
- Anything can change with the "stroke of a pen"
- Customers must maintain good hygiene and remember the 1.5m social distancing rule and carry a mask, in accordance with the rules, where & when required
- We are meeting the relevant contact tracing requirements including Vic Gov QR code registration
- Self Catered Parties require $2pp corkage charge & Food Management conditions apply
- Standard & Deluxe Party bookings NOW AVAILABLE during any public session
- Group bookings may need to meet some requirements
- Roller Hockey training & games have a few residual conditions
- Although we are close to "normal" we aren't quite there yet
- The "Outside Food" corkage/surcharge continues to apply at $2 per person (as do any Food Management restrictions).
- Contact tracing information we collect IS NOT & WILL NOT BE USED to spam or bother you, and is genuinely only intended for safety/emergency use
- Entry tickets or registration are required by everyone, including non-skaters. Tickets are available online or at the door, and appropriate Contact Tracing registration is required with either. Vic Gov QR Codes Registration is in use.
- Wearing of masks is recommended by Health Authorities - rules regarding masks are subject to change
- Groups of 10 or more people will need to buy their tickets online or pre book by calling 0411 335544
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ONLINE BOOKING FEES WILL NOT APPLY UNTIL MAY 2021
During public school holidays, and for most public holidays, we have extra skating sessions, Monday to Friday, in addition to the weekend times - under normal circumstances. Please call if you would like further information: 04 11 33 55 44