Rollerway’s Outdoor Skating Experience
“A typical session” *although may vary
With our new Outdoor Skating approach
we present, “an overview”
- Please arrive a few minutes early – but no more than 15 minutes
- Check in at the entry/ticket box ( Remember your Ticket Code(s) )
- Supervising Parents MUST have a ticket
- Your host will show you to the skate (hire) room to be fitted for skates/blades
- Proceed to Café Area, put on your skates and await the end of the previous session (where applicable)
Skate Session Begins
- The previous group will clear the outdoor rink and make their way to the skate (hire) room, through the blue floor (indoor/main rink) to avoid your group
- You may then proceed via the carpeted area (passage near carpeted wall) and move to the outdoor rink: Please follow your host’s directions
Introduction & Safety
- Your host will quickly take you through some features of the session, advise you of some safety tips, and provide some simple skating hints & tips
Skate & Have Fun!
- Enjoy your skating time!
Conclusion of Session
- 5-10 minute before the end, we’ll let you know, how long to go
- At the end, skate or walk to the Skate Room/Café Area, across the main rink (not via the carpeted area) and remove rental/your skates, please (avoiding the other group waiting for their skate session)
Thanks for skating at Rollerway – we’ll always do our best to make it fun!
Your host will fill in any gaps in the above overview
If you have any queries, please call us, as email/text/Facebook/Google/Instagram/iMaps message response times can vary considerably.
Also keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates HERE