Our new website has some elements under construction
WE ARE OPEN!
School Holiday Times Below
Back to School Times (Click/Scroll)
Whatever happens, we’ll do our best to entertain you
BOOKINGS ONLINE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
- NO ADULT SKATERS DURING THE 10:30-12:30 & 1:00-3:00 SESSIONS *
- MAX. 20 ADULTS PER AREA INCLUDING THE RINK DURING 3:30-5:30 & 7:30-9/9:30 SESSIONS
Things may change, but we expect to have the above public session times from after the holidays, i.e. from 13 July. Please note Monday to Thursday is reserved for hockey leagues.
POST HOLIDAY TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW
Changes to the guidelines (https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/sport-and-exercise-restrictions-covid-19) and to the Recreational & Sports sectors, especially for those 18 and under, has changed how we can operate.
Play & amusement centres, sporting groups, and other skate centres in Victoria have reached a consensus, in keeping with restrictions and parliamentary advice: as most of our patrons are under 18, and that providing we observe the 4 square metre per person rule, and we have appropriately set up zones, there is no additional limits to the number of children our centres can accommodate. We are. nevertheless, limiting numbers to a max of 25% capacity.
We are still not permitted to have more than 20 adults per zone, and that has not changed, so limits and conditions apply if you are over 18 (19 years of age) and note that we will exceed all requirements by introducing voluntary supplementary limits & procedures, for everyone's protection.
Please read the current restrictions/conditions:
- 20 adults max/area - please helps us help you by abiding by all COVID-19 rules & notices
- Anything can change with the "stroke of a pen"
- Customers must maintain good hygiene and remember the 1.5m social distancing rule
- Only one supervising parent per group; please stay in appropriate zones
- So we can open under the current restrictions, our session structure has changed
- Self Catered Parties require $2pp corkage charge & Food Management conditions apply
- Standard & Deluxe Party bookings are available from 17 July
- Group bookings may need to meet specific requirements
- Roller Hockey training & scrimmages will resume after the school holidays
- Because of current restrictions & procedures, no discounts or concessions are available
- The "Outside Food" corkage/surcharge continues to apply at $2 per person (as does any Food Management restrictions).
- The option to wait for children in your car may not be appealing, so we apologise for that, but we have no choice, if you would rather not pay admission
- Contact tracing obligations must be met and we are required to be able to identify who attended the centre and when - this is not optional.
- Entry is $15 per person, for everyone, if purchased online. There will be a $2 surcharge if you buy tickets at the door; please be warned we may have no spare space if you "try your luck" by purchasing tickets on arrival. "First in" applies
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ABSORBING THE ONLINE BOOKING FEES DURING THE CURRENT RESTRICTIONS